Developing a new building material? Concerned about environmental conditions and their ramifications for your building design and construction? Emerging materials and techniques present exciting opportunities and unique challenges.
Absolute Laboratories team of scientists, with backgrounds in mechanics, chemistry and biology, are here to help ensure your designs result in a high-quality structure and safe environment for your sub-contractors, employees and customers.
Over the past 30 years Absolute Labs has been involved with all phases of residential and commercial real estate. Beyond routine real estate, Absolute Labs is equipped with advanced instrumentation for analyzing materials and applications on a bench-top scale. In the realm of state-of-the-art, Absolute Labs played an integral role in the environmental engineering and process design of an intensive indoor integrated aquaculture/hydroponic facility in the Middle East.
Request a quote now by clicking here and an analytical specialist will review your case and respond to you promptly with next steps.
Industry Specific Services
- Renderings and building design considerations
- Building material composition
- Raw material composition
- Adhesive and sealant properties
- Detection and measurement of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Lead based paint analysis
- Radon gas emission measurements
- Water quality analysis
- Soil contaminant analysis (PCBs, hydrocarbons, persistent organopesticides)
- Water intrusion and mold analysis
- Appliance failure analysis